21 June 2012

Shifting gears




The other night I snuck out to take a walk to the beach (don't worry, the husband was home with the kiddos).  It was rainy/misty/foggy/blowing/stormy - the perfect time to be at the beach.
Because there is usually not a soul there.
Except that night I crossed paths with another woman walking the beach.
We didn't say anything, just smiled at each other.
Like we were sharing a secret - the call of the stormy ocean that no one else got to see.

I wanted to share that with you 
- since you couldn't walk with me that night.

And let you know that I might not be sharing here for awhile.
Shifting gears.
Seeking guidance.

Blessings and stormy beaches,
Daphne


Commit your works to the LORD and your plans will be established.
Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment