08 February 2012

Paper Storage

Hello!  Our craft room/office has been dismantled for some repairs to the vent in the ceiling and to replace the ceiling fan (woo hoo!), and that means all the stuff that was in there has been moved into the spare room...which was my photo shoot room... so this will be a short one from outside today!


Just wanted to share how I store my colored cardstock and seasonal patterned papers for card making.


The cardstock is sorted by color in an accordion folder - both full size sheets and scraps.  This folder will only fit 8 1/2 x 11" paper - my bigger paper is stored in a 12 x 12" box from Michael's.  


I just started this new folder with patterned paper and scraps for holiday card making.  So far, all that is in here is Valentine's Day paper, but I plan to use the other sections for Easter, Halloween, Christmas, etc.  That way everything will be together and at my fingertips when I want to find something.


Do you have any storage tips you'd like to share?  Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear about them!

Blessings,
Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment