01 February 2012

More Watercolors...

But first, Happy February!  
And a finished baby hat!  It only took me two days I think - so quick!!


This one is different than the bigger hats because I did more decreasing at the top.  
I knit in the round until it was about 5", then knit 7, knit 2 together for a row.  Knit the next row.
Then kept decreasing in that pattern until I couldn't decrease anymore!
I really like how it turned out.  They are addictive though - I've already started another one!





This school house seems more like fall to me, but it just popped into my head the other day and I had to get it down on paper.




And I can't seem to get away from these trees!!

It is a cloudy/rainy day here today - cozy and just right for cuddling up with some tea.  I might just do that when the little one goes down for a nap...

Blessings,
Daphne



No comments:

Post a Comment